Eyes, Eyes, Eyes

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ingrid and I are pretty similar in that we like to keep our makeup routine fairly simple. I'm an 'it took me all of five minutes to achieve this look' kind of girl. Mascara + eyeliner + brows and I am goooood to go! I'll highlight a few of my favorites, starting with my favorite eyeliner of all time: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner.

                              

Honestly, the eyeliner pot/brush combo was a little daunting at first -cue bad memories of middle school art class- but once I got the hang of it, I actually preferred this combo over a pencil. Application is super easy as it glides right on, and true to its name, this eyeliner lasts all day with minimal smudging. There are a lot of colors to choose from but my favorite is Caviar Ink, a deep black-brown. I use the Sigma Beauty Small Angle E65 brush.
I can confidently say that this is the BEST eyeliner I have ever owned, and would recommend it x100. (Just ask Ingrid, I got her hooked on it as well ;)

                                                                             N + I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground