September

Friday, September 18, 2015

I am in denial that September is more than halfway gone. Maybe it's this lingering summer heat that keeps me from acceptance. Alas, most things summer have come to an end and school is very much in full swing. As a little kid my very favorite thing about fall was back to school shopping. Yeah, yeah major nerd alert, but 'tis true. There was just something about roaming the aisles of school supplies, choosing all the prettiest Lisa Frank notebooks/folders, crossing things of your supply list.. just me? well, ok then......

Nowadays school shopping = ordering highlighters and pens off of amazon. haha.

In the spirit of back to school, Ingrid and I are each sharing our three must-have school items.

Naomi:
1. Fjallraven Kanken backpack
(Yeah, good luck pronouncing that one)


Ok, so for the past four years I had a Swiss backpack. You guys, that backpack could go to war and back and still be in perfect condition, but it was just weighing me down big time. It was great in undergrad when I was practically carrying my house back and forth, but now that my load has lightened up quite a bit, the Fjallaraven backpack is the perfect option for me. It is super light weight and the padded straps/back are really comfortable. I got the 15in laptop version which fits my Macbook Pro perfectly. There is one big compartment in which I usually fit a binder, my charger, and lunch, and a small compartment for all my highlighters, pens, etc... It's has a nice minimalistic feel to it so it looks really nice as an everyday bag and doesn't scream school backpack.

2. Pens




This one may seem a bit obvious. Of course you need something to write with but hear me out: I really really really appreciate a good pen. I write a lot and I find that a good pen makes my handwriting neater and writing overall more enjoyable. My favorites so far are the PILOT G-2, Pilot Razor Point, Paper Mate Flair, and Sharpie Pen. Those last three are actually marker pens. I like that they write really smooth and the ink is really bold.

Side-note confession time: Totally swiped a few G-2s from my old job. Everyone does that.. right!?

Ingrid:
1. Planner




2. Binder


Naomi + Ingrid
3. Highlighters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground