On Fridays We Coffee

Friday, August 28, 2015



Hi, my name is Naomi Roman, and I am a coffee-aholic. It's not coffee, it's liquid gold. Haha ok seriously though I really appreciate a good cup of coffee. This week Ingrid and I got to spend some quality 'catching up on our week' time at one of my favorites: Portage Grounds. All the workers here know me and start making my coffee even before I walk inside, preeeetty embarrassing. It's a cute shop that is really big on supporting local businesses by buying all their coffee, tea, syrups, and donuts locally. My absolute favorite thing that they have is their Jo Sno Fig Vanilla Black Pepper syrup. It's got a little kick to it that makes my iced lattes oh so good. If you're ever in the area, check it out! It won't disappoint. 

N+I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground